It looks like Taber’s is available for Android and iOS. I don’t often reach for a medical dictionary, but on that rare occasion I do it’s nice to have one laying around.
Would you rather have a five pound paper volume sitting at home on your shelf or an electronic version with you at all time taking up nothing more than a little space on your smartphone or tablet? That’s a rhetorical question really, because it’s a no-brainer.
Dear USBMIS Software User:
Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, 21st Edition is now available for iPad! Taber’s is also avilable for iPhone, Android phones, and Android tablets.
iPad and iPhone Users
View in iTunes
Note: If you already own the iPhone version and use the same iTunes account on your iPad, then the iPad version is free.
Android Phone and Tablet Users
View in Android Market
The Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary app includes:
- Cyclopedic entries that offer more than just definitions.
- 60,000 reader-friendly definitions.
- 3,000 brand-new terms and 7,000 revised terms.
- Over 1,000 full-color illustrations.
- More than 600 Patient Care Statements.
- Caution Statements with easy-to-find icons.
- Dozens of Allied Health and Nursing Appendices.
USBMIS Development Team