I always find it interesting to see what brings people to my website and what they decided to read once they get here.
Most read posts over the past 7 days:
- Cool Technology for Pharmacy (June 18,2009 – Alaris Smartpumps)
- Automated unit-dose packagers for acute care pharmacy
- Best iPhone / iPod Touch Applications for Pharmacists
- Cool Technology for Pharmacy – Baxa Repeater Pump
- RFID still a solid alternative to barcoding
- Is the 30-minute rule for medication administration good or bad?
- Moving storage around in the “cloud”
- Quick update: Pharmacy iPad use
- Cool Technology for Pharmacy – Practice Fusion EMR
- Cool Technology for Pharmacy (September 10, 2009 – The Capsule Machine)
Top related searchterm phrases used over the past 7 days:
- “black cloud”
- “alaris picture”
- “alaris pump”
- “mansonella perstans”
- “sanyo multi-dose medicine packaging”
- “medication carousel”
- “barcode bcma tablet”
- “best free pharmacy ipad apps”
- “medication bar code scanner”
I’m intrigued by the searchterms that show up in my analytics because they make me think about what’s going on in healthcare for people to be searching for a particular term. For example, if I were to continue down the list for last week you would see a lot of phrases that include the word “robot”, “kiosks”, “alaris” and “bcma”. Interesting, very interesting.