I always find it interesting to see what brings people to my website and what they decided to read once they get here.
Most read posts over the past 7 days:
- Cool Technology for Pharmacy (June 18,2009 â€“ Alaris Smartpumps)
- Automated unit-dose packagers for acute care pharmacy
- Best iPhone / iPod Touch Applications for Pharmacists
- Cool Technology for Pharmacy â€“ Baxa Repeater Pump
- RFID still a solid alternative to barcoding
- Is the 30-minute rule for medication administration good or bad?
- Moving storage around in the â€œcloudâ€
- Quick update: Pharmacy iPad use
- Cool Technology for Pharmacy â€“ Practice Fusion EMR
- Cool Technology for Pharmacy (September 10, 2009 â€“ The Capsule Machine)
Top related searchterm phrases used over the past 7 days:
- â€œblack cloudâ€
- â€œalaris pictureâ€
- â€œalaris pumpâ€
- â€œmansonella perstansâ€
- â€œsanyo multi-dose medicine packagingâ€
- â€œmedication carouselâ€
- â€œbarcode bcma tabletâ€
- â€œbest free pharmacy ipad appsâ€
- â€œmedication bar code scannerâ€
Iâ€™m intrigued by the searchterms that show up in my analytics because they make me think about whatâ€™s going on in healthcare for people to be searching for a particular term. For example, if I were to continue down the list for last week you would see a lot of phrases that include the word â€œrobotâ€, â€œkiosksâ€, â€œalarisâ€ and â€œbcmaâ€. Interesting, very interesting.