I never had much use for the Tarascon Pharmacopoeia, but I got a lot of mileage out of the Johns Hopkins ABX Guide.
From Google Play:Â Tarascon Prescriber’s Essentials
The Prescriber’s Essentials Android App is a combination of the award-winning Tarascon Pharmacopoeia and the Johns Hopkins POC-IT Center ABX Guide, now available for your Android device.
This must-have resource contains vital information on thousands of drugs and antimicrobials to help clinicians make better decisions at the point-of-care.
Prescriber’s Essentials Features Include:
- Convenient and quick portable access on your Android device
- Continuous drug updates for 12 months
- A fully integrated tool for multiple drug interaction checking
- 47 invaluable drug reference tables and 15 dynamic calculators
- Extensive pediatric drug dosing
- Anti-microbial agents
- Infectious diseases
- Commonly-encountered pathogens