The video below gives a brief overview of CubixxÂ and myCubixxÂ from ASD Healthcare, an AmerisouceBergen Specialty Group. Cubixx isÂ a large RFID refrigerator solution like you’d see in a pharmacy, and myCubixx is its little brother that is used by patients as a personal RFID controlled refrigerator at home. Pretty cool concept.
On-site supply without off-the-chart expense. Cubixxâ„¢ provides instant access to vital medications and bills you only for the products you use. Developed by ASD Healthcare, Cubixx uses RFID technology to monitor inventory continuously. Its advantages include:
- Vital Products within Seconds – Temperature-regulated storage to keep a reliable supply of products available
- 24/7 Automated Monitoring – Cubixx verifies product temperature, system power supply and network connectivity 24 hours a day,seven days a week to ensure the safe storage of all its medications
- RFID-enabled for Convenience – Electronic RFID tags on all products allow Cubixx to invoice customers only when they use the product
- Customer-set Inventory – Customers determine their own quantities, which ASD Healthcare remotely tracks through RFID technology
- Automated Product Verification – Cubixx automatically verifies expiration dates and other pertinent information on each product unit
- Electronic Inventory Management – Cubixx automatically requests replenishment when the product count falls below yourÂ designated level
- Optimal Space Efficiency – With sizes that range from 5 cubic feet to 56 cubic feet, Cubixx provides the space you need for your specialty products
- Free Shipping – ASD Healthcare provides free shipping for all Cubixx products. Products ship from our advanced distribution centers and are delivered to you the next day
- The Most Products on Consignment – With hundreds of products available, Cubixx meets virtually all of your product needs
More information can be found in the product brochure here.
- Â Lower healthcare costs,
- Enhanced patient experience,
- Improved quality of life.
Lower costs. Healthier lives.
The innovative technology of myCubixx puts life-saving medications at the patientâ€™s fingertips. For hemophilia patients, myCubixx reporting technology ensures that patients receive and follow the most beneficial treatment plan for their needs. Preventable events â€“ like high-cost emergency visits â€“ are reduced or eliminated all together. Patient compliance improves, leading to better healthcare outcomes for a higher quality of life.
Advanced data-capture. Greater accountability.
Product tracking and accountability also improve with the advanced data-capture capabilities of myCubixx. When accessed, myCubixx records real-time data that provides visibility and transparency to partner stakeholders â€“ payers, healthcare providers, caregivers and more.
Using radio frequency monitoring, myCubixx ensures that only patients or caregivers gain access to the life-saving product. Ultimately, the myCubixx data reporting system lowers cost and delivers better healthcare results for healthier lives.
myCubixx advantages include:
- Small units allow healthcare facilities to give patients in-home access to life-saving medications.
- Exclusive treatment reporting capabilities deliver real-time data to stakeholders.
- Network and radio frequency technologies monitor real-time product use.
- Web portal access provides stakeholders total visibility of actionable data.
- Technology helps improve treatment compliance, healthcare reporting and product accounting.
myCubixx – taking the guesswork out of treatment compliance,healthcare reporting and product accounting.
myCubixx interface allows for 6 easy steps to retrieve product:
Patient inputs bleed details on myCubixx touch-pad tablet.
- Target joint, pain rating and treatment are recorded.
- Details are sent to healthcare providers.
- myCubixx unlocks to provide product access.
- Patient removes needed product.
- myCubixx records how much product is taken.