I always find it interesting to see what brings people to my website and what they decided to read once they get here.
Most read posts over the past 7 days:
- An almost disastrous bar-coding mishap
- Cool Technology for Pharmacy – Post from before I started putting the name of the cool technology in the blog title. This particular post was from September 10, 2009 and covered the capsule machine.
- Cool Technology for Pharmacy – Another post from before I started putting the name of the cool technology in the blog title. This particular post was from June 18, 2009 and covered Alaris Smartpumps.
- Best iPhone / iPod Touch Applications for Pharmacists
- Quick Hit – Mobile devices in our pharmacy – This post elicited a couple of interesting comments.
- Curriculum Vitae
- “What’d I miss?” – Week of June 27
- Cool Technology for Pharmacy –NDC Translator
- About -People checking up on me.
- Motion J3500 gets a wicked update – People are still interested in tablet PCs, even with that other device grabbing all the press.
Top searchterm phrases used over the past 7 days: