I always find it interesting to see what brings people to my website and what they decided to read once they get here.
Most read posts over the past 7 days:
- Best iPhone / iPod Touch Applications for Pharmacists
- The cloud still slow to gain acceptance in healthcare
- Cool Technology for Pharmacy – Post from before I started putting the name of the cool technology in the blog title. This particular post was from June 18, 2009 and covered Alaris Smartpumps.
- Cool Technology for Pharmacy â€“ Practice Fusion EMR
- Curriculum Vitae
- We need a better system for medication reconciliation
- Quick update: Pharmacy iPad use
- Cool Technology for Pharmacy – Post from before I started putting the name of the cool technology in the blog title. This particular post was from September 10, 2009 and covered the capsule machine.
- â€œWhatâ€™d I miss?â€ â€“ Week of July 4, 2010
- Is the 30-minute rule for medication administration good or bad?
Top searchterm phrases used over the past 7 days:
- “med rec application vendors “
- “citrix ipad how to“
- â€œ capsule machine â€
- “practice fusion ipad“
- “black cloud“
- â€œcloud computingâ€
- “medscape mobile“
- “motion j3500“
- “iphone pharmacist apps“
- â€œ alaris pump â€