I always find it interesting to see what brings someone to my website and what they decided to read once they get here.
Most read posts over the past 7 days:
- Medscape Mobile for the BlackBerry â€“ Still rolling along after several weeks at the top. The BlackBerry is a long way from being dead.
- Participation in the ASHP Summer Meeting from afar #ashpsm10 â€“ I would like to see ASHP adopt some form of live webcast during their large annual meeting like the Summer Meeting and Midyear. I don’t see a downside.
- Scanning difficulties with certain barcodes
- Cool Technology for Pharmacy – Practice Fusion EMR – Great piece of software.
- A recent trifecta for bar-coding
- Best iPhone / iPod Touch Applications for Pharmacists – Just throw any Apple product in the mix and it’s bound to make the list.
- Quick update: Pharmacy iPad use – See #6 comment
- Cool Technology for Pharmacy – This was before I started putting the name of the cool technology in the blog title. This particular post was from Jun 18, 2009 and covered Alaris Smartpumps.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Musings on the “cloud”
Top searchterm phrases used over the past 7 days: