I always find it interesting to see what brings people to my website and what they decided to read once they get here.
Most read posts over the past 7 days:
- Cool Technology for Pharmacy â€“ RxVerify – RxVerify is a neat piece of software that fits a nice little niche.
- Cool Technology for Pharmacy – This was before I started putting the name of the cool technology in the blog title. This particular post was from June 18, 2009 and covered Alaris Smartpumps.
- Best iPhone / iPod Touch Applications for Pharmacists – As I’ve said before, just throw any Apple product in the post and it’s bound to get some hits.
- Cool Technology for Pharmacy – Another post from before I started putting the name of the cool technology in the blog title. This particular post was from September 10, 2009 and covered the capsule machine.
- Medscape Mobile for the BlackBerry â€“ Looks like interest in Medscape Mobile for the BlackBerry devices is starting to slip. Still, it’s amazing that this post stays on the list.
- Cool Technology for Pharmacy – Practice Fusion EMR – Great piece of software.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Bar-code musings
- Quick update: Pharmacy iPad use – What the heck is an iPad, anyway?
- Scanning difficulties with certain barcodes – I received some great feedback on this information
Top searchterm phrases used over the past 7 days: